How To Have White Teeth Naturally
Beautiful naturally white teeth are the dream of many people because it is an obvious condition that they give our face and our smile a radiant and seductive air. However, with the wire of the years, our teeth tend to yellow for various reasons, from poor oral hygiene to poor diet or bad habits. To remedy this, it is important to be proactive and take the necessary steps to address the situation. In this article, we will explain what to do to have white teeth.
The key to having white teeth: an irreproachable oral hygiene
It seems obvious that to have and keep white teeth it is necessary to maintain a complete and efficient routine at the time of brushing teeth, but this is an aspect that many people neglect. We remind you to brush your teeth at least twice a day, ideally three times, after each meal, and for at least 2 minutes. Choose a brush suited to the sensitivity of your gums and also pick a good toothpaste. Use toothpaste if you do. Otherwise, you will find a wide selection of whitening toothpaste on the market.
You should plot the brushing of your teeth through a passage of dental floss, which allows cleaning the spaces that lie between the teeth and thus prevent some gum disease and cavities. Finally, make mouthwash that finishes cleaning your mouth, and you will ensure optimal oral hygiene.
Foods that whiten your teeth
There are many foods that promote teeth whitening and help keep them healthy. Incorporate them into your diet.
- Raw vegetables: celery, carrots, and radishes in particular help to whiten teeth and remove traces of other foods that can cause stains. In addition to improving tooth cleansing, their vitamin C content helps to take care of the gums and combat ailments like gingivitis
- Apples: excellent fruit to clean dental plaque and polish teeth and gums
- Strawberries: This is an ideal food to help teeth whitening. This property is due to its malic acid content, a natural enzyme whose properties are very useful in keeping teeth with a healthy color.
- The grapes: like strawberries, the grapes are rich in malic acid
- Citrus fruits: orange or lemon, which are very rich in vitamin C, also promote bleaching and cleaning of teeth. In fact, lemon juice has very powerful cleansing properties, making it a good solution.
- Apple cider vinegar is another good natural stain remover.
Whitening your teeth with home remedies
- Baking soda is a natural product that, in addition to its many benefits to the body, has become an excellent natural remedy to obtain teeth whiter and brighter to whiten teeth. Simply mix a spoonful of bicarbonate with a little water or the juice of a lemon and stir to create a homogeneous paste. When ready, dip your toothbrush in and gently rub your teeth for two minutes. Do this maximum two times per week so as not to damage your teeth
- Vegetable charcoal: Vegetable charcoal powder is an excellent natural whitening agent. Mix it with your toothpaste or put it on your teeth with a wet cotton swab. Moreover, have no fear, the charcoal is edible. Use it once or twice a week to whiten your teeth.
- Sage: it is a plant with many curative properties. The most common method to whiten teeth is to take the sage leaves and rub them directly on your teeth after washing or even chewing them. Otherwise, you can opt for sage infusions to rinse your mouth or make gargles.
- Coarse salt: wash your teeth twice a week by mixing coarse salt with a little warm water, soak your toothbrush and wash your teeth. The anti-skeptic properties of salt will clean your mouth deep and will whiten your teeth.
Foods and habits to avoid
Some foods tend to color and yellow your teeth, so if you have a tendency for your teeth to turn yellow, you will have to avoid them or at least limit them.
- Tea and coffee
- Red wines
- Red fruit juices (cranberry, reason, etc …)
- Red foods: beets, blueberries, cherries, etc.
- Colored spices: Curcuma, curry, cumin, etc. ….
- The tobacco.