How to get rid of gingivitis :The accumulation of plaque on your teeth, the product of poor oral hygiene, often causes gingivitis, gum inflammation that produces pain and bleeding.Although in the first instance gingivitis can be treated without generating significant ailments, it could result in serious dental complications (such as periodontitis or falling teeth) if left untreated.
- Although the most common cause of gingivitis is poor dental hygiene, other causes are possible: hormonal changes, nutritional problems, diseases (such as diabetes) or taking certain drugs may trigger gingivitis.
In all cases, beyond the natural remedies that we suggest, it is important to intensify dental hygiene to prevent gingivitis be converted into a major problem.
2. To treat gingivitis with home remedies, sodium bicarbonate is a great ally. Mix a teaspoon of bicarbonate with a little hydrogen peroxide, and make gargles with the liquid after each brushing of the teeth. This method will help you reduce inflammation of the gums and improve their condition.
3. Another similar solution to treat gingivitis: mix a teaspoon of salt with a little warm mineral water. Salt is a powerful anti-inflammatory that promotes the elimination of bacteria. Rinse your mouth three times a day after each brushing.
4. It is also recommended to make a paste with baking soda and mineral water and massage with it gums at least three times a day. Then brush your teeth. Bicarbonate will help you eliminate plaque and reduce inflammation; At the same time, the massage will relieve the pain.
5. If the natural remedies we offer are for you unpleasant, there is an option to treat gingivitis with natural remedies straightforward and enjoyable. Just buy a bunch of fresh mint leaves and soak it in a little warm water for at least an hour. With this liquid rinse your mouth after brushing, at least three times a day.
6. If you have an aloe vera plant at home, use to treat gingivitis in a natural way. Cut a sheet and remove the pulp with this gel massage your gums at least three times a day, brush your teeth then regularly. Aloe will help reduce inflammation and relieve symptoms.
7. To treat gingivitis, it is critical:
- Brush your teeth properly after each meal.
- Using dental floss once a day is the only tool that can help you eliminate plaque buildup on the gums.
- To consult a dentist regularly.
You may also be interested in: How do you brush your teeth correctly
How to get rid of gingivitis : Natural Treatment of Gingivitis
Here is a series of natural remedies against gingivitis:
- Sodium bicarbonate: mix one teaspoon bicarbonate of hydrogen peroxide; Make gargles with this mixture, after each toothbrushing.
- Salt: Dissolve salt in water and rinse your mouth with this mixture.
- Aloe vera: use the gel of this plant to massage your gums with a soft brush.
- Sage: apply the essential oil of sage on your gums with a cotton swab; This will relieve pain.
- Homeopathy: Mercurius solubilize 9CH, Phosphorus 9 CH, and 5 CH Kreosotum; 5 times a day until the gingiva heals.
You may also be interested in: Dental and gum graft surgery