How to get rid of tooth pain: A toothache is often caused by decay. The following results from the action of bacteria present in the mouth and which feed on sugar and starchy foods adhering to teeth and gums. Bacteria produce acids that damage the teeth; If the damage reaches a nerve, it is the teeth rage assured.
A toothache can also result from an obturation that has detached itself, from a fissure in a tooth, from an abscess (pocket of pus on the edge of the gum) or sinusitis. Any infection affecting the root will inevitably cause pain.
A toothache is one of our most painful little tricks! To relieve yourself while waiting to visit the dentist, try these 16 natural remedies presented here.
How to get rid of tooth pain: 16 Natural remedies for a toothache
Anyone who has ever had as a toothache is experiencing the burning throbbing pain they cause. Fortunately, there are many ways to limit or even eliminate the pain posed by a cavity. The following steps will help you alleviate a toothache, even the worst. Please note that the following steps are for temporary relief and are not designed as a cure. If you have a toothache touch a dentist immediately as is often the sign of a cavity or other dental problems that can worsen if not treated.Things You will need onions or Saltwater ORTEA Tree Oil orClove oil orNumbing drugs or More instructions
Here are 16 of the best-proven remedies against tooth rage, the most useful to give quick relief from pain in minutes.
1. As a first step, I recommend you pick up a bottle of Tea Tree Oil “. Tea tree oil is a natural oil that is very effective in relieving toothache. It will also kill the germs and bacteria in your mouth so that your toothache aggravate the habit. To use tea tree oil naturally rub 2 or 3 drops at a time on and around your tooth. Massage oil in the gums that surround the tooth. You should feel pain relief in about 1 or 2 minutes. If the pain persists, proceed to the next step.
2. As your second step, try chewing a small piece of onion a few. Onions are a natural anti – biotic and will help a toothache. If you are unable to eat, you should juice a bit of onion by breaking and then apply the onion juice on and around your tooth.
3. Dab the tooth malady with a little oil of cloves. This essence has remarkable antibacterial properties, besides numbing the pain, hence its long-standing popularity to cure a toothache. It contains eugenol, a substance that acts as a local anesthetic. Upon contact, it stings slightly, but you will soon be relieved.
4. Without gasoline, you can use whole cloves. Put some in your mouth, let them soften in contact with your saliva, crush them gently between your molars to release the essential oil, and let act on the infected tooth at least a half- hour.
5. You can also prepare a paste of powdered ginger and cayenne pepper. Mix these ingredients with a little water, soak a small pad of cotton wool on this paste and place it on the painful tooth. (Avoid contact with the gum, which could irritate it.) You can also use each of the spices individually: they both work against the pain.
6. Rinse your mouth with an infusion of myrrh. This astringent plant relieves inflammation, in addition to destroying bacteria. Simmer a teaspoon of myrrh powder in two cups of water for 30 minutes. Stir and allow to cool. Dissolve one teaspoon of the solution in half a cup of water and, five or six times a day, rinse your mouth with this preparation.
7. In addition to being palatable, the infusion of peppermint numbs the pain. Infuse a teaspoonful of dried leaves into a cup of boiling water for 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then rinse by stirring the infusion in your mouth before spitting or swallowing. Do this as many times as necessary.
8. To destroy bacteria and reduce pain, rinse your mouth with a solution of hydrogen peroxide to 3%. This treatment could temporarily relieve you if your toothache is accompanied by fever and a bad taste in the mouth (two signs of infection), but like all other remedies, this is only a measure Temporary while waiting to see the dentist and cure the disease. Be careful not to swallow the solution: spit it out and rinse your mouth a few times with flat water.
9. Mix one teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with this solution before spitting it out. Salt water acts as a disinfectant on the area of the infected tooth and releases some of the fluid that causes the swelling. Repeat treatment as often as necessary.
10. To numb the affected nerve, lock an ice cube in plastic wrap and wrap in a thin cloth and apply on the aching tooth fifteen minutes. You can also use the icicle on your cheek to the place of pain.
11. Alternatively, use on the affected tooth a tea bag soaking wet. Astringent tannins from black tea could help relieve swelling and pain.
12. Use toothpaste for sensitive teeth. This type of product is particularly useful for people whose gums retract; It reduces pain caused by the contact of hot or cold foods with the root. The recession of the gums has the effect of exposing the dentine, part of the tooth under the enamel and which is particularly sensitive.
13. Use a soft bristle brush; You will help preserve the tissue of your gums and slow down the process of recession.
14. If your pain is caused by a broken tooth or a filling that is detached, you can partially relieve pain by covering the exposed portion of chewing gum has been softened. This method will also work for a filling that is about to fall: the gum will hold it until your next appointment with the dentist. Until it is repaired, refrain from using the infected tooth to chew.
15. By releasing endorphins, hormones of well-being, the acupressure can sometimes quickly relieve pain: with your thumb, press the point at the base of the thumb and forefinger of your other hand. Hold for two minutes. (Pregnant women should not perform this exercise.)
We recommend reading the article: Home remedies for toothache while pregnant
16. How to get rid of tooth pain, If none of these natural remedies work for you, try to go down to your pharmacy area and pick up a tooth anesthetic gel tube. A favorite brand for this is Hurricaine Topical Anesthetic Gel; This gel will numb the tooth and area around your tooth until you can get to a dentist.
Discover The Secrets that the ancient Egyptians used already Hundreds of years ago to relieve the pain of “A toothache”. The best remedies that enable people to overcome the pain allowing them to lead a normal life before going to visit a dentist.
You may also be interested in: How to tell if your wisdom teeth are coming in: Signs and symptoms