How to use baking soda for tooth pain: It is said that there is nothing worse than sensitive teeth and feet. In the first of these two cases, natural remedies may be used before going to visit the doctor if the illness persists. For a while, it is true that a natural treatment can bring relief, in some cases it is of vital importance to go and see a dentist.
We recommend reading the article: How to get rid of tooth pain
What is the cause of a toothache?
For most patients, this evil originates one or more cavities that have reached the nerve of the tooth. However, other causes can cause this terrible evil:
- Inflammation of the ear
- A dental abscess
- Poor hygiene
- An infection
- A knock
- a sinusitis
- A heart attack
- A lesion in the mouth or jaw
- A cracked crown
- A decaying food in a tooth
- Irritation caused by a food rest between two teeth
The usual symptoms of these oral problems are:
- Throbbing pain
- Bad breath
- Launches at the location
Some tips to follow when a toothache
If you have a toothache often, you should consult a specialist, but also consider the following tips:
- Refresh the area concerned; applying a compressed ice on the outside of the cheek.
- Do not consume food or drinks too hot, too cold or too sweet, especially when the pain.
- Hold the head straight; to sleep, elevate the head to relieve pressure on the facial area.
- Seek to distract some activity: watching a movie, make walking, biking or running. Practicing a sport releases endorphins that calm pain naturally within half an hour.
- Use dental floss to remove food residues which could lodge between the teeth and the toothbrush can not always eliminate. Use it gently to avoid getting injured or traumatizing the gums.
- Baking soda for teeth is an excellent natural remedy.You want to have whiter teeth? You have spilled coffee, tea or tobacco on the teeth?
Baking soda is the magic ingredient you should always have in your closet. Hypoallergenic, cheap and natural, this soluble white powder is the multi-purpose product par excellence. Used in mouthwash, bicarbonate has many therapeutic benefits. Proof by five.
An antiseptic mouthwash (based on Chlorhexidine) or daily use can always be used to help limit the infection. In what follows, I reveal the recipes with baking soda to your teeth.
How to use baking soda for tooth pain:
The mouthwash with baking soda removes the microbes and bacteria responsible for dental pain. The mixture is simple: 1 tbsp. Coffee of baking soda for 250 ml of warm water. Be careful, do not swallow it.
If you have mouthwash at home, you can quite use it against the pain of a dental abscess.
It is used when the abscess then says before sleeping and also in the morning before the visit to the dentist. “If we do not use mouthwash on hand, do not hesitate to look if we have soda food, which also has an antiseptic effect,” advises the dentist. We pour half a teaspoon into half a glass of water. Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with this solution
Sodium bicarbonate is not recommended for pregnant women, very young children, and people with hypertension and heart or kidney failure. In all cases, it is better to take the advice of your doctor before using bicarbonate in the form of mouthwash.
Purchase and conservation
Baking soda is found very easily in the supermarket, organic store, and pharmacy. Do not buy baking soda rather than technical is used for the household and should therefore not be ingested.
Keep it in a tightly sealed box and a dry place away from moisture. Thus, it can be held for several years. Tip: To find out if your baking is still usable, mix in a background with a few drops of vinegar. If the substance obtained is effervescent, it is still good. If nothing happens, you can throw it away.
You may also be interested in: Post wisdom teeth removal: What to Expect