Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush, WP-900
Waterpik sprinklers help eliminate the plaque in the interdental spaces and contribute to improve oral hygiene and prevent gingival and periodontal diseases. More than 50 studies prove the effectiveness of Waterpik sprays.
- Elimination of 99.9% of dental plaque in treated areas, proven in laboratory tests.
- Up to 93% more effective than dental floss for improving gum health
- More than three times more effective than dental floss for cleaning dental appliances thanks to the orthodontic tip.
The W900 is the combination of the new sonic toothbrush SR3000 and the dental jet WP100 ULTRA
Features of the WP 100:
- Luxurious and compact design
- Modern and compact design
- Powerful: from 2 to 6 bar of pressure
- 1400 pulses per minute
- Pressure regulator (10 levels) to massage and stimulate the gums
- Removable hood with storage for cannulas
- Seven specific tips included
- Tips Standard: for general use (2 supplied)
- Seeker Plate Tip: For implants, crowns, bridges, dental varnishes and general use
- Orthodontic Tip: for dental appliances
- Pik Pocket tip: for periodontal pockets
- Toothbrush tips: for general use (2 supplied)
- 600 ml removable tray
- Tank Capacity: More than 90 Seconds
- Ideal for family
- No one choice for dentists in the United States
- Warranty 1 year
- Comes with a 220 V French plug,
- Height 18 cm, Depth 12 cm, Width 19 cm
Recommended and prescribed by dental surgeons:
- Eliminates plaque
- Improves gum health
- Facilitates the cleaning of implants and orthodontics
- Better feeling of cleanliness and freshness
- Mass and stimulates the gums
Features of the Sensonic SR3000 toothbrush:
A true reference in the field, Waterpik is the best brush manufacturer and ultrasonic cleaner in all brands of wireless and sonic brushes. With the arrival of the fifth generation of its sensonic toothbrush, Waterpik remains one step ahead of its competitors. – A new experience of brushing softer and more respectful of gums and teeth. Unlike brushes with rotating and percussion (harmful to the periodontium), Waterpik has chosen with this toothbrush, the clinically proven efficacy of high-frequency oscillations (500 per second) that allow hydrodynamic cavitation.
A conventional toothbrush produces at best 8,800 oscillations per minute. The SR-3000 provides about 40,000 movements per minute (amplitude 6 mm). The high frequency of these oscillations allows the rapid and gentle destruction of bacteria and biofilm. The thousands of micro bubbles you can see on Waterpik’s video generate a hydrodynamic with saliva and toothpaste that allows you to act wherever the strands can not act.