How not to feel bad from the mouth
We all have bad breath, but when this problem becomes recurrent and chronic, it is necessary to go to the dentist to avoid serious oral problems and know what the exact cause of the unpleasant odor is. If you want to know how to avoid feeling bad from the mouth through a series of simple steps, pay attention to the ones we present in this article of everything. They will help you prevent the onset of bad breath by keeping your mouth always fresh and clean.
1.One of the leading causes of bad breath is poor oral hygiene. If you notice that you have bad breath, start taking the following steps to avoid plaque buildup and reduce the risk of caries or periodontitis disease. Thus, it is important:
- Brush your teeth, gums, and tongue after each meal.
- Use dental floss to remove residues that can not be accessed with the toothbrush.
- Use good quality mouthwash for a fresh and pleasant breath.
- Make an appointment with the dentist at least once a year and if you notice any abnormalities in your mouth.
2.In addition to the importance of daily oral hygiene, oral dryness must be prevented. A rare saliva causes an accumulation of larger bacteria, and bacteria are responsible for bad breath. That is why you need to:
- Avoid breathing only through the mouth.
- Avoid swallowing food without first chewing them thoroughly.
- Do not spend too much time without drinking water or other liquids.
- Pay particular attention to taking medicines that reduce the flow of saliva such as antidepressants.
3.Other habits like smoking or drinking excess alcohol promote bad breath, which is why it is best to avoid them. Also, your health will benefit. Tobacco increases the concentration of bacteria in the oral cavity and alcoholic beverages, in turn, promote the formation of bacterial plaque. Both are generating bad breath.
4.Similarly, consuming food that is too spicy or with a strong taste like garlic or onion also give bad breath, so it is better to avoid them or limit their ingestion. Instead, you should know that fresh, high-fiber plants help keep teeth clean and have a more pleasant breath.
5.Natural remedies to avoid feeling bad of the mouth:
- Consume citrus juices that increase the flow of saliva and thus avoid bad breath.
- Take infusions to digest after meals. The best to fight bad breath are infusions to eucalyptus or sage.
- Taking parsley juice is ideal to eliminate the development of bacteria in the mouth.
- Eat healthy foods between meals such as, for example, fruit.