How to stop using chapstick and Cure, Red, Dry and Chapped Lips: Dry, red, chapped lips are a common problem among men and women, especially in the winter and autumn weather. The best-known solution to this issue is a lip balm. However, recent research has shown that this so-called solution is not a solution to everything. It also aggravates an existing problem it can be. The active ingredients of vaseline and beeswax cause irritation and dryness of the mouth over time.
Long-term use of lip balm hurts your oral health (mouth and tongue, not just the mouth); And was also found guilty. If you are among the unfortunate who have become addicted to it, here are some very helpful tips on how you can stop the addiction to lip balm and always successfully treat your lips, red, dry and cracked.
How to stop using chapstick and Cure, Red, Dry and Chapped Lips:
- To make an appointment with your dermatologist. First of all, consult your doctor and open your concern. As with all other aspects of life, it must ensure that the correct article before that makes things worse. Please may or may not be a simple case of dry or chapped lips. A doctor will enlighten you on what medicine is best for your condition and what is not. Do not forget to ask him why it is not advisable to use a lip balm for chapped lips. He will discuss with you in more detail.
- Stop using a lip balm, even those medicated. Mentholatum Natural Ice, Dr. Dans CortiBalm, Carmex and Blistex some famous medicated lip balm examples that can be very addictive. Other side effects include itching and cancers. Once you stop applying these products, you will experience a burning sensation and mouth irritation is synonymous with the tongue; If the trend is to continue using these products. However, try to tolerate such withdrawal sequelae. It would be helpful for you to know that lip balm does not penetrate the surface of your mouth; Instead, it invites the bacteria to enter your mouth.
- Go natural. Virgin coconut oil (VCO) is another incredible lip balm. VCO is an all natural medication used in the treatment of dry and chapped lips and many internal diseases. VCO can go a long way after applying a new application so constantly is not necessary.
You may also be interested in: Is coconut oil good for chapped lips
- Avoid licking the lips. This is a bad habit. Your saliva, with the wind, is simply your lips drier than they already are.
- Drink much water. Dry skin and dry lips are the symptoms of the disease and not the disease itself. If it is not for nothing that the wind your lips are dry and chapped in any case, there must be a deeper reason to have the lips dry. The cause may lie inside, so it would be best to consult your doctor. However, drinking plenty of fluids (clear and fresh water, organic fruit juice) is the best, the most natural solution for dry and long lasting lips. Pay particular attention to your water consumption, especially during the cold season. In summer, you drink much water instinctively, because of course, you are thirsty because of the heat. During the cold season, however, may not be aware of the fact that your body needs water. So try to be attentive to this neglected need and still drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep your body well hydrated.
- Eat lots of succulents, juicy fruits and vegetables. In addition to keeping your body well hydrated, you should also feed it with good food. A healthy and balanced diet of fruits and vegetables is very useful and practical. Not only will you get rid of the problem of having the lips dry and chapped, but you can also enjoy a good complexion and healthy hair. Along with this, you should also keep consuming alcohol and tea to a minimum. They are among the main culprits of dehydration. If you drink herbal tea as part of a curative or preventive treatment, increase the intake of water. Tea is a diuretic; As part of its detoxifying effect, it will make you urinate more than usual.
Listen to your body. A healthy and clean lifestyle is all you need to help the body heal naturally. Not only will you say goodbye to dry, red, chapped lips; But you will also have the benefit of having good internal organ health. If your body is healthy inside, then it will be manifest on the outside.
We recommend reading the article: How to get rid of bad breath permanently